Monday, August 3, 2015

Two Finished Shawls

I recently finished two shawls. One is my Shades of Purple shawl that I was working on recently, and the other is a scrap sock yarn shawl that I had been working on right before we moved. It got put aside in the shuffle, and even though it was basically finished (just needed a wash and block), it took me 2 months to get it photographed.
 

Sock Yarn Shawl:
Yarn: Leftover yarn from my Business Casual and Buffy socks
Needle Size: US 7 (4.5mm)
Pattern Source: Scrap Shawl by Lakshmi Juneja

Shades of Purple:
Yarn: Malabrigo's Arroyo in Borraja
Needle Size: US 8 (5mm)
Pattern Source: Age of Brass and Steam by Orange Flower Yarn (Free Ravelry download)

I love knitting shawls that do not require a lot of thinking, or following a pattern too closely. That way I can knit and watch TV and not worry about making any mistakes. I would highly recommend both patterns, and I am excited to add these shawls to my collection!

1 comment:

  1. This is actually very helpful. Everything in this post actually tells me something. I like this post very much. You should keep on doing such great posts!

    ReplyDelete