Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Casting on more socks!

This weekend was spent casting on new sock projects. I still haven't started the second Waving Sock, but I do have two more pairs of socks on the needles... I have a perfectly good explanation for casting them on though!

WIP - Witch Underpants

I am using my pattern for His and Hers Socks for this pair. I needed a portable project and this is perfect! I love the way the stripes are knitting up. I am using Biscotte & Cie Felix yarn in Witch Underpants.

WIP - Alexandria Socks

My sister requested a pair of pink socks for her Christmas present (I know... Christmas!  Ugh!) And I wanted to design a new pattern for her. So I thought I should start those sooner rather than later! For this pair I am using Schachenmayr Regia's Trendpoint in Red Purple.


See? Perfectly good explanation for all my WIPS that I have going on over here!
Anyone else cast-on a lot of projects at once? Or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment