Friday, January 16, 2015

Working away on some Knitting

 I have been a pretty monogamous knitter so far this year. I have been finishing one project and moving on to the next. I am still working away on these socks:

 Almost done my Number 2 Pencil Socks! just a few more rows until I finish! So freaking excited! 

This sock yarn blanket is my ever-ongoing project. I knit some new squares along the right side. I added my feet to give you a sense of its size.


 And of course I bought some more sock yarn... I have a problem. Instead of making my stash of sock yarn smaller, I keep adding to it!!! But I HAD to have this yarn. I had to. It is in Biscotte & Cie's Felix Self-Striping yarn in the Go Habs Go colourway, and since the Montreal Canadiens are my favourite team, I just HAD to get this yarn. Makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment