Monday, January 26, 2015

Quick Knit Project and Some Progress

I have been working on some big projects lately and I needed a quick project to give me a break. This cowl was as close to instant gratification as knitting can get. It took just two nights of knitting of a few hours each and it looks so cute and perfect.


Felt Bobble Cowl:
Yarn: Feza Yarn's Candy
Needle Size:  US 10 1/2 (6.5mm) 16" circular needles
Pattern: This is super easy and I used the notes from 24-Hour Cowl on Ravelry.
CO 69 stitches, place marker to work in the round
 *K1,P1* repeat until last stitch, K1
Repeat this round until you reach the last bobble, then work one more row.
Bind off

One skein of this yarn makes the cowl.
Easy!


This is the project that I have been working on the most. I was worried about the fair-isle. I haven't done a lot of it before, and this sock has a lot on it. So far so good, the only place I am having problems is between the needles and I am hoping when I block it that it will even out.

1 comment:

  1. The project is wonderful and having perfect discussion also. The readers can get full attention from here. thesis writing service review is making best research papers and reviews to the college students.

    ReplyDelete