Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sock yarn hoarding

Everyone knows I love sock yarn. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy myself anymore until I had destashed all the yarn I already had. Well one thing led to another and I have completely broken my vow of yarn celibacy. Yarn just seems to sing to me, call my name and force its way into my hands. I guess that just means I have to knit myself some more socks!

 Some DK weight sock yarn in a lovely mint green colour. I can't wait to knit myself some beautiful knee high socks with this.

Gorgeous sock yarn that I got from my local LYS as a gift. Love it!
 
 This is some pretty lime green sock yarn from Design by Lily Go. It is some RendezVous Forever Sock Yarn in Sour.
 
I am so excited about this sock yarn. It is going to be some Number 2 Pencil Socks when they are all knit up. I bought this from Yarnenabler  and there are some other beautiful sock yarns that I would love to get.

Now I just need to get all my Christmas knitting done so I can start making myself more socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment