Thursday, November 13, 2014

All the WIPs

I have a few WIPs that just need a little more attention to get finished, and I just can't seem to get going on them for one reason or another....

My Rikke Hat just needs a few more inches to be completed... and I ran out of yarn. So until I get back to my LYS (probably tonight) I will not be able to finish it.

 
I didn't notice this photo was blurry until I uploaded it and I don't feel like taking another one. It is my Buffy socks that I am absolutely loving. I just need to finish the toe and block. I will be getting to that ASAP.

 
My Super Stripes Socks have been a work-in-progress for a while. I only work on them when waiting... like at doctor's offices and such. I had a few appointments this week that involved a lot of waiting, so I had time to finish the first sock (I just need to graft the toe) and cast on for the second. I am making no efforts at all to match up the stripes. More fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment