Monday, August 25, 2014

Three new projects

Since finishing a baby blanket (photos to come soon!) I have cast-on 3 projects. These are things that have been on my to-do list for a while, but I needed to finish that blanket before I did anything else.

 In and Out Scarf - Made with Knit Picks Palette in Pistachio using the pattern Imaarat from Swatch Love. This is a lovely free pattern that has very clear instructions and knits up quickly.

 Fall Shawl - The pattern for this shawl is the Lonely Tree Shawl by Sylvia Bo Bilvia's. This free Ravelry download is a great pattern, and I am loving it! I am using Berroco's Boboli Lace in the Venice colourway. 

Super Stripes - I like to have a small project that I can take with me, and it usually ends up being a simple pair of socks. The pattern is Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes and it is a free Ravelry download. I don't know what the yarn is, it was gifted to me and it did not have a ball-band (it reminds me of  Estelle Yarns's Sockittome Impulse)

No comments:

Post a Comment