Sunday, August 3, 2014

Baby Socks


There are so many pregnant people around me recently so I wanted to whip up a few baby socks for presents. These socks are a really quick knit and they make the perfect little gift.
Baby Socks:
Yarn: Pink ones were made with leftover Knit Picks' Stroll Hand Painted Sock Yarn in Queen Anne Tonal and the blue ones are My First Regia in Kevin Color
Needle Size: US 2 (2.75mm) DPNs
Pattern Source:  Hunca Munca by Knitzi (free pattern)



This pattern actually has three different ways to make the socks, but I chose to do two: Rib & Twist and Eyelet. 


 I finished both pairs of socks in two days and I think they are a perfect last minute gift. They are just so cute!

1 comment:

  1. baby hairbands We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete