Thursday, August 25, 2011

A new challenge for myself

I want to get rid of stash, one project at a time. So I've started with 5 groups of yarn that I am challenging myself to get rid of, so in no particular order:

These 2 balls of yarn were given to me a while back and I'm not quite sure what I want to do with them yet. I will have to think about these.

This is some sock yarn left over from previous projects, I'm pretty sure I am going to make Happy-Go-Lucky Boot Socks from the Sock Knitting Master Class Book.

This Homespun yarn is leftover from a bunch of scarves I made for Christmas a couple of years back. I want to make a blanket for my dog, and I think I'm going to use the pattern for the Pixie Dust Lap Blanket from the Purl Bee.

This is some yarn that I got (I don't know where it's from...). No idea what to do with it.

This is a bag of 'end of the line' yarn, I've made a few things out of it already and they turned out really nice. Maybe I can make a shawl out of some of it?

 So I will be working on getting some of this yarn out of my stash, and of course, I will be keeping you guys posted on my progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment